Registration starts on 15 March 2020 at 12 noon and consists of 3 steps:
- Create user account
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
- Tournament registration
Once you have created your user account you are requested to proceed with the tournament registration as a “registered user” by using your account name and password. After a successfull registration you will receive an automated confirmation email (check spam filter!).
- Settlement of the tournament fee
After the registration as a participant you need to transfer the tournament fee. Please adhere to the deadlines, otherwise we cannot guarantee your participation. Your registration is only confirmed and complete once your payment has been successfully transferred and you receive an email confirmation from us.
Terms of registration and payment:
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The reduced fee for early registrations of 69 euros is only valid if the payment is processed by 31 May 2020. Afterwards we will demand the standard fee of 75 euros.
- If you have to cancel your registration, we will refund you as follows:
cancellation until 30 June 2020 – 100% refund
cancellation until 31 July 2020 – 50% refund
afterwards – no refund
- The participation fees are owned upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Payment transfer fees have to be paid by the participant. Please consider this when transferring the money.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- In case of cancellation of the tournament by the organiser due to the COVID-19-pandemic, the complete registration fee will be refunded. The organiser is not liable for possible cancellation fees or expenses for accommodation or travels.
- The participation fee includes the participation in the tournament on Saturday and Sunday, lunch-packages on the tournament days, a ticket for the party and a ticket for the brunch.
- The tournament program may be subject to changes.
- In case a category/level has to be cancelled due to insufficient number of participants, we reserve the right to combine categories / levels.
- The classification of a doubles pair is determined by the level of the better player.
- We reserve the right to change the level of specific participants (and by this specific doubles pairngs) due to previous tournament achievements.
- In the categories A, B+ and B- only feather shuttles will be used. In the categories C+ and C- feather shuttles will be used, if both opponents agree on that, otherwise nylon shuttles will be used in the respective match.
- For the execution of the tournament the software “badminton tournament planner” will be applied. During and after the tournament, player names and match results (as well as timetables) will be released on the website www.tournamentsoftware.com.
- In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure we are not liable for any costs of the participants.